- Cam Son Lake: This is the ideal summer retreat with lots of exciting activities such as boating, fishing, hiking, and visiting the ethnic villages. The Lake itself is imposing while the ethnic culture in the hamlets is worth exploring.
- Duc La Pagoda: This religious site was built in the 12th century, preserving the antique architecture of Buddhism. The pagoda appears peaceful and beautiful amidst the spectacular rice fields, rolling hills, and mountain ranges. Not only does the pagoda visit calm your minds, it also offers the nice sightseeing experience.
- Mo Spring: This is the historical and natural attraction in Bac Giang that you should always pay a visit. With geological tectonics, the spring owns several natural bathtubs to amaze the visitors. The surrounding is luxuriant with many trees reflecting on the transparent water. Many people love to have a picnic in the dreamlike setting.
- Tho Ha Communal House: The ethnic village is set among various age-old trees, creating the idyllic landscape with exceptional ethnic culture. The antique houses preserve the valuable architecture and design such as the wooden entrance, the bluestone floor of the temple, the appealing stela, etc.
- Khe Ro Primitive Forest: The 7,153 ha protected forest is full of precious flora and fauna for the nature lovers to cherish. Along the jungle discovery, you can expect to meet the fairylike streams, flocks of birds, wildflowers, and more.
- Xuong Giang Ancient Citadel: This is the historical citadel erected by the Ming troops during the 15th century. The back-in-time journey often includes some interesting stories about the Lam Son Insurgents, the Tran Dynasty, etc.
Bac Giang is the pristinely charming destination in the far north of Vietnam which is appreciated with primeval forest, picturesque lake, impressive mountain, historical site, and now golf as well. With the new establishment of Yen Dung Resort & Golf Club, it is no doubt that you can enjoy your luxurious favorite sports via the golf tour to Bac Giang.
The New Excellent Yen Dung Golf Course
This venue is beautifully erected on the eye-catching Nam Bien Mountain – the advantageous position according to Feng Shui. The area shares the borders with primitive forest, lake, and mountain, which ensures the captivating views from almost every hole. In an area of 183 hectares, this 36-hole golf course appears nature-friendly, delicate, and modern to encourage the excellent putts. The extensive course featured with the fantastic landscapes makes each round exhilarating.
Only around 50km from Hanoi, Yen Dung Resort and Golf Club, the masterpiece of QNK Bac Giang Company, can grow to be the new golf shelter in which the players can accommodate in the superb bungalows or villas. The services of the spa, massage, restaurant, pro shop, clubhouse, etc., are all available for your usage. Especially, golfing in the winds of Nature sounds magnetic to the experts who enjoy the cool breeze and take advantage of it to create the admirable putts. Also, the beginners can find the inspiring holes to practice, for sure. With Yen Dung Landmark, golf in the north of Vietnam turns to be the new shining stage.
Travel to Bac Giang
The golf packages to Bac Giang also delight you with the spectacular sightseeing opportunities, the good understanding of the northern Vietnam, the delicious food, and the fantastic golf moments. To sort out those of the best to see in Bac Giang, know the following:
What’s more, Bac Giang possesses some top specialties to enchant the guests. Get to know the famous Lang Van Wine, Bo Ha Orange, Chu Rice Noodle, Yen The Hill Chicken, Sticky Rice with Ant Eggs, and Tho Ha Rice Pancake with Roasted Sesame. Each of the local delicacies creates the good reputation for Bac Giang Food. In the off-the-beaten-track and captivating land of Bac Giang, the ecotourism, historical and cultural explorations, and golf tours are all just perfect.