- Time: 7 days 6 nights
- Price: On Request
Start and golf in Hanoi; the capital of Vietnam. Afterwards move south and golf in Saigon; the economic gateway of Vietnam. You will not only golf at both cities best golf courses but also have a chance to explore these two popular cities. Each Vietnam golf course combines different challenges to make this a memorable Vietnam golf tour.
- All accommodations
- Daily breakfast
- All green fees + caddy fee
- 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course
- 05 rounds of golf
- All domestic flights: Hanoi – Saigon or Saigon – Hanoi
- All airport transfer and all golf course transfers
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- All taxes and service charges
- No hidden cost, no extra fee
- 02 bottles per person per game
- International airfare
- Early check in and late check out
- Buggy on green
- Transaction fee and bank transfer fee
- Personal items, meals, drinks, gratuities, insurance, tip for driver, guide, caddie
- We have a wide range of 3 – 5 star hotels available. To meet your preferences and budget please contact us for further information.
- Additional rounds of golf or sightseeing tours can be added in both cities upon request.
Read the Vietnam Golf Classic Itinerary
Start Location: Hanoi – Saigon or Saigon – Hanoi
Tour Length: 7 Days (Length can be adjusted)
Price from: On Request
Day 1 – Arrival Hanoi
Arrival Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 – Golf at Kings Island Golf Resort (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer and Play Golf at Kings Island Golf Resort (Robert McFarland course with scenic mountain and lakeside views). Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3 – Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort – Ho Chi Minh city (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer and Play Golf at Tam Dao Golf Resort (Scenic and well maintained layout near Tam Dao mountain; best course in the north). Proceed to Hanoi Airport flight to Ho Chi Minh city. Arrival Tan San Nhat Airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 4 – Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Play Golf at Song Be Golf Resort (Vietnam’s first international standard golf club). Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5 – Golf at Vietnam Golf Country Club (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Play Golf at Vietnam Golf Country Club (home of the Vietnam Masters). Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 6 – Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Play GolfGolf at Long Thanh Golf Club (beautiful Ron Fream design considered the south’s #1 course). Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 7 – Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Free time and leisure. 12h00 check out Hotel. Transfer to Saigon Airport for departure. End tour.